• English
  • 简体中文
  • 繁體中文
  • Tiếng Việt
  • ไทย
  • Indonesia
Subscribe

Real-time News

Follow our real-time news and get the real-time Forex news and headline news of the global financial market. Stay connected to our news reminders, trending articles and expert analysis.

2023/01/30
Important Only
  • 09:57:22

    Peruvian President: If Congress does not approve the proposal to bring elections to 2023, the executive branch will introduce a new bill to bring elections to October 2023.

  • 09:46:21

    NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg: We urge South Korea to step up military assistance to Ukraine.

  • 09:41:52

    Deutsche Bank revised its forecast for the terminal interest rate reached by the RBA by August to 4.1%.

  • 09:14:12

    Spot gold fell by more than US$5 in the short term and is now at US$1925.58 per ounce.

  • 09:12:16

    The U.S. dollar index DXY hit 102, up 0.11% on the day.

  • 09:12:12

    Tin prices on the London Metal Exchange (LME) fell 3%.

  • 09:10:11

    The Taiwan dollar rose 0.52 percent to 30.210 against the U.S. dollar, its highest intraday level since August last year.

  • 09:01:02

    Spot gold stood at $1,930 an ounce, up 0.11% on the day.

  • 08:51:57

    South Korea's KOSPI fell 1%.

  • 07:50:48

    Market news: Haruhiko Kuroda, Governor of the Bank of Japan, will appear in the Japanese Diet at 12:40 today.

  • 07:04:58

    The three major U.S. stock index futures all opened lower by 0.1% on Monday.

  • 07:03:58

    Spot gold and silver opened flat on Monday, at $1927.4/oz and $23.59/oz respectively.

  • 07:03:00

    WTI crude oil increased to 1.00% within the day and is now at $80.22 per barrel.

  • 07:02:10

    U.S. natural gas futures fell more than 6.00% at the opening, and are now trading at $2.675/MMBtu.

  • 07:00:40

    WTI crude oil opened 0.7% higher on Monday, at $80.04 a barrel. There are reports that the EU is exploring a major shift in Iran policy.

  • 06:04:27

    [The probability of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates by 25 basis points in February is 98.4%] According to CME "Fed Watch": the probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 25 basis points in February to the range of 4.50%-4.75% is 98.4%, and the probability of maintaining interest rates unchanged is 1.6% %; the probability of accumulatively raising interest rates by 25 basis points by March is 15.5%, the probability of accumulatively raising interest rates by 50 basis points is 84.2%, and the probability of accumulatively raising interest rates by 75 basis points is 0%.

  • 06:04:17

    Governor of the Kharkov region of Ukraine: The missile hit an apartment building in the city of Kharkov. There is no news of casualties.

  • 05:45:03

    New Zealand's exports in December were 6.72 billion New Zealand dollars, the previous value of 6.68 billion New Zealand dollars.

  • 05:45:03

    New Zealand imported 7.19 billion New Zealand dollars in December, the previous value of 8.54 billion New Zealand dollars.

  • 05:45:03

    New Zealand's December 12-month trade account was -14.464 billion New Zealand dollars, the previous value was -14.632 billion New Zealand dollars.