• English
  • 简体中文
  • 繁體中文
  • Tiếng Việt
  • ไทย
  • Indonesia
Subscribe
Real-time News
November 30th - The 2026 national civil service examination for central government agencies and their affiliated institutions was held today. The Administrative Aptitude Test was held from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, and the Essay Writing Test was held from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. The 2026 national civil service examination plans to recruit 38,100 people, a decrease of 1,600 from last year. Although the number of recruits has decreased slightly compared to last year, the number of applicants has reached a record high. According to data released by the State Administration of Civil Service, 3.718 million people passed the qualification review by employing units, with a ratio of approximately 98:1 between those who passed the qualification review and the planned recruitment number.On November 30, Venezuelan Foreign Minister Silva issued a statement via social media on the 29th, strongly condemning the US governments actions that threatened Venezuelas airspace sovereignty, calling it a "colonial threat" and "illegal aggression," and announcing that the US actions had forced the suspension of flights for Venezuelan migrants to return home. The statement noted that US President Trump posted a message on social media that day attempting to exercise "illegal extraterritorial jurisdiction" over Venezuela, issuing "orders" over Venezuelan airspace. The Venezuelan government firmly opposes this, believing that it seriously infringes upon Venezuelas airspace sovereignty, territorial integrity, and aviation safety, and is a "hostile, unilateral, and arbitrary act" that violates the purposes and principles of the UN Charter.American Airlines stated that the aircraft affected by the Airbus software glitch have been repaired.Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky will meet with French President Emmanuel Macron in Paris on Monday.On November 29, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced that it had designated a suburb of Bethlehem in the West Bank as a "closed military zone." This followed a violent attack by Israeli settlers that injured several Palestinians. The IDF stated that it received reports of "violent clashes" between Israelis and Palestinians, with both sides throwing stones at each other, and reports of gunfire directed at Palestinians. IDF troops and police were deployed to the scene, using riot control to disperse the crowd and declaring the area a "closed military zone." Several Israelis were injured in the incident but refused medical treatment. Israeli police have launched an investigation.

Attorney-Client Privilege: US Court in Google Case Wants More Details

Charlie Brooks

Apr 13, 2022 09:41

U2.png


Judge Amit Mehta said last week that he was unsure if he has the authority to penalize a firm for conduct committed prior to the filing of the complaint. Mehta urged the government and Google on Tuesday to name any incidents that bolstered their arguments for or against the penalties.


Additionally, Mehta directed Google to generate a random sample of 210 emails from the 21,000 for evaluation.


"Once the court has completed its examination, it will consider whether an order forcing disclosure of the whole collection of contested emails or some other course of action is appropriate," Mehta said in his ruling.


The Justice Department sued Google in 2020, alleging that the company violated antitrust rules in its management of its search business. The trial has been scheduled for September 2023.